11/13/2007

A Steaming Heap

Right now i am a bit pissed off. Tried to do a favor for a friend and they ended up lying to me and wasting my time. It usually takes a lot to piss me off and I am very rarely this mad. So annoyed I can't even calm down enough to sleep. I'll try to look on the bright side of things...

One trip to the local bar and I am more than thankful for my usual hermit like ways. I watched a drunk fellow stumble to his van, climb in and repeatedly slam shut the drivers side door. The door wasn't latching and so wouldn't stay closed. The genius of a fellow came up with a wonderful solution. Since slamming the door closed once didn't work then why not try eleven more times. He eventually drove off with the door hanging open. I hope he hit a ditched and died in a fire.

I heard the same joke three times from three different people. Watched 5 girls do the same backwards running in a spot thing and laugh after. Saw some rather hideous trendy looking fashions I shall never understand. There was a group of three fat chicks in clothing they must have purchased many years ago when they were anorexic as the clothes no longer fit properly. I also got to see a real life fight between two drunk men. Nothing quite like a fight to impress the ladies. I hate people. I think I needed a reminder of that as I have become far too cheery and optimistic as of late. Time for a smoke in the snow to cool down.

I wrote that last night at five in the morning and haven't edited it at all. It shall be a nice little reminder of my anger that I can look back on and laugh at. Some burger eating zombie mentioned ice cream and I am now craving some. I have no ice cream. Damn zombies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could try the cigerette butt ridden snow...Maybe if it's good in the lungs it's better in the stomach.

11/13/2007  
Blogger Sen(t)s-l&s said...

That particular idea didn't actually cross my mind and I learned my lesson from the yellow snow. I always thought yellow meant lemon flavor.

11/14/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home