1/08/2008

Strange Sensations

I hate you. It's nothing personal. At this moment I am intoxicated and hate everything. I enjoy hating things. It seems like ages since I have seen anyone or done anything but work. Fuck I hate having to work. Work makes me want to drink more. All I ever spend my money on is booze. I like booze. If you aren't booze then you can fuck off.

In the morning I have to babysit. I hate babies. It shall give me a great excuse to have vodka for breakfast. If I put orange juice in my vodka for coloring it counts as part of my daily fruit intake I am sure. I like fruit. If you are a fruit though you can fuck off.

I haven't actually woken in the morning in months. I prefer to sleep through a normal day as there is then less chance of seeing all those weirdo freaks that occupy the world. What's so appealing about sunlight? I hate the sun. I light the darkest depths of night. I like the dark.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good. I can relate.

3/04/2008  
Blogger Sen(t)s-l&s said...

who are you?

8/08/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home